Alpine 6-1/2″ Component 2-Way Speaker Set S-S65CJune 1, 2020
Alpine 5-1/4″ Coaxial 2-Way Speaker Set S-S50June 1, 2020
Alpine 6X9″ Component 2-Way Speaker Set S-S69C
- Incredible sound quality
- Perfect for an OEM upgrade with many sizes to choose from to suit almost any vehicle
- Now available in a 6×9-inch component set, perfect for newer trucks and SUVs
- Larger voice coil and new CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cone
- Now with Alpine’s patented HAMR (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) Surround, allowing for large amounts of linear air movement
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter (3/4-inch silk dome tweeter on the S-S40 speaker)
- Grilles available for 6×9-inch, 6.5-inch, and 5.25-inch models (grilles sold separately)
- S-Series speakers deliver the winning combination of incredible sound and value within an entry-level category.
Max RMS Power Capacity: 120W
Peak Power Capacity: 360W
FITS IN MOST COMMON APPLICATIONS
To meet the needs of the most common applications in speaker replacement today, we’ve introduced a new 6×9-inch component set to offer newer domestic trucks and cars the ability to upgrade the sound quality in their vehicle. This component set with its innovative technology makes it a simple solution to getting Alpine sound in many of these vehicles on the road today.
INCREASED DRIVING POWER AND CONTROL
The S-Series speakers have a large voice coil. The 6.5-inch and 6×9-inch models have a 35-mm voice coil, and this large voice coil size increases their driving power and control of the motor. The S-Series speakers are the first in the industry to use a material called CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic), a very lightweight yet rigid material. On a standard, off-the-shelf oval cone, the edges are naturally weaker than the center due to the elongated shape. Since the CFRP material is directional, it can be manipulated during the molding process to strengthen the areas of the cone that are normally weak. The result is rigidity throughout the cone that delivers accurate and efficient performance. The ability to manipulate the CFRP material during the molding process is currently exclusive to Alpine and the S-Series speakers. Alpine has three patent-pending procedures in support of this innovative manufacturing process.