Audiocontrol DQ-61 6 channel line out converter with signal delay and eqJune 5, 2018
Audiocontrol LC6i 6 channel line out converterJune 5, 2018
Audiocontrol LC2i 2 channel line out converter with accubass® and subwoofer control
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
- Does the LC2i require power? Yes, the LC2i is an active line output converter and should be connected to the battery for constant 12 V and to your common ground for after market amps and processors.
- Do I need to find a remote turn on lead? No, the LC2i has GTO Signal Sensing, which will turn the unit on when it detects signal at the input from your factory amp/powered head unit.
- For more in depth installation help, check out our FAQ on Facebook (Facebook membership not required): LC2i FAQ