JL Audio M1000/5v2 5 Ch. Class D Marine System Amplifier 1000 WJune 9, 2018
JL Audio MM50 Weatherproof Source Unit with Full-Color LCD Display – 25 Watts x 4June 9, 2018
JL Audio MM100s-BE Weatherproof Marine Source Unit with Full-Color LCD Display
Enjoy great audio wherever your adventures might take you, with the MediaMaster® 100s-BE
MediaMaster® – Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display
Enjoy great audio wherever your adventures might take you, with the MediaMaster® 100s-BE, a Premium Source Unit designed to withstand anything Mother Nature can dish out. This full-featured source unit offers great audio performance and is ideal for marine and powersports applications. Its rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses an ultra-bright, 3.5-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for outstanding visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Because sound quality is our top priority, the MM100s-BE is not equipped with an internal amplifier designed to drive loudspeakers directly. Instead, it offers audiophile-quality circuitry to deliver crystal-clear signals to high-quality marine amplifiers, through eight preamp outputs. These are deployed in four configurable, nameable audio zones, each offering its own set of independent control options, making the MM100s-BE adaptable to a wide range of system types. On-the-fly, zone volume controls make it easy to adjust the level of your audio zones, while a useful zone volume limit feature makes sure that nobody gets blasted inadvertently. All zones feature our Zero-Clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting tone controls to keep the audio clean at high listening levels, reducing the likelihood of speaker damage.
- Bluetooth® with the aptX® codec streams top-quality audio from compatible devices, with full control of play/pause and track up/down functions
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Analog auxiliary input accepts audio signal from a wide range of audio sources
- Digital Radio Tuner – AM/FM with RDS, and NOAA Weather Band (antenna required, sold separately)
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner, antenna and subscription sold separately)
- Certified NMEA 2000® Connectivity: Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM100s-BE interfaces directly with existing vessel networks. Compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) include models from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (Refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info.)
- 18 Favorites: store up to 18 of your favorite channels for quick access, across all tuner bands, including Sirius/XM
- Conveniently charges phone or media player with 1.0 amp USB output
- Connect up to three MMR-20 Wired Remote Controllers (sold separately) to add remote control functionality from extended locations
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Configurable Controls for the four separate audio zones:
Level Control Mode options allow on-the-fly volume adjustments of all zones together, or individually. Each zone can be independently configured as:
- Relative: Links the volume levels of Zones 2, 3 and/or 4 with the level of Zone 1. Linked zones will proportionally track (follow) Zone 1’s volume. The offset level of volume for each zone is independently adjustable, allowing you to create a customized level controller, specific to a vessel’s layout and audio system design.
- Absolute: Creates an independent level control for selected zones, each with its own separate volume level slider.
- Fixed: Sets the output level of selected zones at a specific output voltage (4V, 2V or 1V RMS), not affected by the Volume control.
- Off: Disables the output level of the selected zone.
- Volume Limit: Set a maximum allowable volume level for each zone.
Tone Control Mode options permit individual customization of each zone’s treble, midrange, bass and balance settings. Each zone can be configured as:
- Same as Main Zone: Links the tone controls of a selected zone with the Zone 1 tone control settings.
- Independent Tone Control: Permits distinct tone control adjustments for the selected zone.
Rename Zone function permits the naming of each zone, by choosing from a list of preset location names, or by entering your own zone name.
Name this Device: Give your MediaMaster® a custom-name to easily recognize it on paired Bluetooth® devices and connected MFDs.
Two remote controllers are available for the MM100s-BE:
- MMR-20-BE Wired Remote Controller: Connect up to three remotes for control functionality from distant vessel locations, up to 75 ft. away.
- MMR-10W Wireless Remote Controller: Waterproof, 2.4 GHz, key-fob style remote delivers handheld control from up to 150 ft. away.