JL Audio VX800/8 8 Ch. Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 800 WJune 21, 2018
JL Audio VX1000/5 5 Ch. Class D System Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 1000 WJune 21, 2018
JL Audio VX700/5 5 Ch. Class D System Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 700 W
5-Channel Class D System Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 4 @ 4 Ω + 300 W x 1 @ 2 Ω – 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
Employing our second generation NexD2™ amplifier technology, the VX700/5i efficiently powers a complete audio system. It can drive four main speakers with 75 W x 4 @ 4 ohms while also powering a subwoofer with up to 300W @ 2 ohms. Bridging the main channels converts it into a very powerful, 3-channel system amplifier with up to 200W x 2 @ 4 ohms on the main channels and 300W @ 2 ohms on the subwoofer channel.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in the main channels of this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The subwoofer channel features an optimized low-frequency variant of the NexD2™ technology. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, Subwoofer Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
TüN™ Software Applications
Intuitive setup and tuning, all at your fingertips. Automatically recognizes connected amplifier and displays appropriate interface. TüN™ is available for download for free in a variety of applications, for computers and most handheld devices.
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimized configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01 millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable “Q” and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps
NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Our latest generation of high-speed switching technology delivers superb full-range power, fidelity and efficiency.
- DSP acts as central clock for all channels to improve audio quality and reduce noise.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs
- High-performance, differential-balanced analog inputs for outstanding noise rejection
- Accepts speaker level signals from 200 mV, up to 16V RMS, including those from many factory systems
- Optical Digital (Toslink) input permits direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Independently configurable RCA analog and digital pre-outs (24 bit/96 kHz)
- Automatic turn-on options via Signal-Sensing or DC-Offset sensing
Functional Compact Chassis Design
- Solid cast alloy main unibody and bottom plate deliver superb EMI performance and shielding
- All connections utilize compact mating connectors for maximum integrity and fitment into tight spaces.
- Configurable LED logo ring displays status and can display audio preset color code or user-defined color
- Logo badge can be oriented in 90 degree increments
- Corner caps engineered to conceal mounting holes and hardware
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
JL Audio’s digital protocol provides control interface and communication between VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
- DRC-100/DRC-200/DRC-205 (coming soon) Digital Remote Controllers: Offers convenient level and DSP preset control from the driver’s seat.
- VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator (coming soon): Permits wireless configuration of VXi amplifiers using your compatible Apple® or Android® device.
- VXi-HUB Optical Network Hub (coming soon): Provides network connectivity for up to five slave VXi amplifiers, allowing synchronization of DRC controllers and DSP presets. Up to two VXi-HUBs can be daisy-chained to network up to ten VXi amplifiers.