JL Audio FiX 86 OEM Integration DSP with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQJune 4, 2018
JL Audio TwK-D8 System Tuning DSP controlled by TüN software, Digital INPUT ONLY / 8-ch. Analog OutputsJune 4, 2018
JL Audio TwK-88 System Tuning DSP controlled by TüN software, 8-ch. Analog & Digital Inputs / 8-ch. Analog Outputs
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ 88’s entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion TüN™ Software interface.
- Flexible input design with 8 differential-balanced, line-level analog inputs (RCA), accepting line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
- Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs for connection to digital S/PDIF sources.
- Flexible input mixer allows input channels to be combined with full control over each input’s level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Remote turn-on output (+12VDC) for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, preset selection and LED status reporting from the driver’s seat.
|Power Supply Type||Regulated DC-DC SMPS|
|Input Operating Voltage||10 – 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||<1.5 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||0.7 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||1 A|
|Input Type||Line-level, Differential-Balanced|
|Input Voltage Range||250 mV – 7.1 V RMS|
|Minimum Input Voltage||10 mV RMS|
|Input Level Setting||Eleven discrete selections from 250 mV – 7.1V RMS|
|Analog Output||Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks|
|Digital Output||Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)|
|Output Impedance||450 Ω|
|Latency||Analog – Analog: 5.425 mS
Analog – Optical: 5.470 mS
Optical – Optical: 4.860 mS
Optical – Analog: 4.805 mS
|S/N Ratio||98 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)|
|THD+N @ Rated Output||0.02% (20 Hz – 20 kHz)|